SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Lim P.

Malaysia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

198 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Daniele Zeba! in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Congratulations, salute for the effort, hard work and determinations!

224 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Sivananthan Sivapragasam! in Recognition

over 2 years ago

Congratulations Sivananthan, You have done Very Well. Keep up the good energy and good work.

175 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Lim Pay Chye! in Recognition

over 3 years ago

Hi Zlatko,

Thank you for the congratulatory message, I am really excitedto be part of the SFI Community.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Selamat Pagi & Good Morning ,

Thank you Acep for your congratulatory message and hope you have a wonderful time with SFI too.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Hi and Good Morning Gery,

Thank you very much for the congratulatory message and the encouragement.
I am honoured and humbled to be part of the SFI worldwide community.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Hi Sivananthan,

Very good morning to you and thank you for the congratulatory message.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Hi Morjorie and a very good morning,

Thank you for the congratulatory message .

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Good morning Sofce,
Thank you for your congratulatory message and I wish your journey through SFI is a splendid and exciting one too.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Good Morning Dzul,

Nice to receive your congratulatory message and hope this spur me on to do better and to help other Affiliates as well.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Good Morning Waleed,

Thank you for the congratulatory message, and I hope you are doing fine as well in SFI.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Hi Nenad,
Thank you for the message and hope you have a pleasant and exciting journey with SFI.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Thank you Ljiljana, hope you have a wonderful time with SFI too.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Thank you Mohammad for the congratulatory message and hope you have an exciting time in SFI.

175 posts

over 3 years ago

Thank you Mr Gery and thank you all nice people for the Congratulatory message which I Will treasure.

Looking back in the event when I first joined last June through Facebook (thank you Mr Zlatko) I did face a bit of challenges first in the overall understanding of the programme which I am still learning and the other factor is my time allocation and management.

Almost daily I tell myself that I have to log in daily to be updated and most of all gain my action versa points(AVP).

So it's perseverance and persistency plus consistency that we have to inculcate in order to achieve our goal.

Thank you all again for the support.

154 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Zlatko Porga! in Recognition

over 3 years ago

Congratulation Zlatko. A fine performance indeed.

10 posts

Malaysia forum in Malaysia

over 3 years ago

Yes I fully agree that when doing SFI online marketing we must always have the confidence to do it and go further. That is all Affiliates aim.

30 posts

Smart Phone Photography Contest. in Suggestion Box

over 3 years ago

Hi Kamrul,
I think this is an excellent idea. There are so many different countries subscribing to SFI and would be great to see different ideas coming out from this competition!

7 posts

My greatness is coming. in Inspiration/Testimonials

over 3 years ago

Nice quotes and well said...greatness is definitely in your path!

39 posts

Hello to all Malaysians!! in Malaysia #Team Building

over 3 years ago

Hi all Affiliates in Malaysia,

My name is PCLIM and considered newbie in this SFI online business. I am from PJ area [Removed un-needed comment, per FORUM RULES & TIPS] so that we can help each other if need be.

How I got into this SFI online business is through FB. I happen to glance through and being curious I decided to subscribe to it and now here I am!

There are still lot of challenges facing me here in term of getting and clearing certain items in the to do list but like I say am still learning and when I get more time I hope to clear them!

Home and Garden products are really expensive in term of shipping cost so not sure anyone ordered them in Malaysia as I have read the write up which is good! Stay collective! PCLim

39 posts

Hello to all Malaysians!! in Malaysia #Team Building

over 3 years ago

Hi all Fellow Affiliates in Malaysia,

I joined SFI not too long ago in June 2014 to be precise and I do login daily first thing morning and evening when I finish my round of meetings.
In SFI we need regular updates and to be in touch so to speak. What we can do we try to do to the best of our abilities and try to go all the way to achieve reasonable and credible results otherwise effort put in initially could be loss or wasted.
Keep the Malaysian flag flying!

25 posts

Wow! what a great strategy in Marketing #Marketing

over 3 years ago

Hi Mr Oluwasegun,

This is really great and cool and no doubt you get online seekers coming to your link. Good job and thank you for sharing.

PCLim

7 posts

Happy New Year 2015 in Malaysia

over 3 years ago

Hi all valued Affiliates of SFI, is still not too late to wish all A Happy New Year 2015 although we are into 1st February. SFI is getting to be interesting by the day and hope our collective of Affiliates here in Malaysia will make the most of it for this year and years ahead! Thank you Daisy for the well wishes to all. Cheers everyone.