Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

17x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #9

4 posts

Indicate Which Badge Quest Numbers are Pending Update in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

40 minutes ago

Thank you Adam for your attention.

Please confirm, perhaps rhetorically, that the latencies are/will-be processed before significant Badge Quest 'month-end' awards are determined.

Building Something Great!

Respectfully,
Stephen

4 posts

Indicate Which Badge Quest Numbers are Pending Update in Suggestion Box #Contests #Rewardical

2 hours ago

Please routinely indicate which of these 3 Badge Quest numbers are pending an Update.

For example, my TripleClicks Badge Quest report: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest stated:
1): "Increase your total badge points to 9,020* to advance to TripleClicks Badge Quest GRAND MASTER"
2) & 3): "Leaderboard Rank: 202** (9150*** points)"

After a few refreshings of the page: www.tripleclicks.com/BadgeQuest

1): "Increase your total badge points to 12,930 to advance to TripleClicks Badge Quest GRAND MASTER ELITE"
2) & 3): "Leaderboard Rank: 190 (9150 points)"

Footnotes may be helpful, such as:
Refresh this webpage!
* Next BQ Target will be updated routinely within __ hour.
** Leaderboard Rank will be updated routinely within __ minutes.
*** Your Current BQ Points are updated within __ Seconds.
====================

Please confirm these processing 'latencies' are correctly handled for the important month-end Leaderboard Rank and Badge Quest Bounty draw enteries.

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

1 day ago

Congratulations Noah;

I see you are an "Executive Affiliate pending requalification" now, for December. This indicates that you were/are a November EA and that your November VersaPoints will now remain, untransferable in your November-VP/ Status-Rank account.

As an EA, you are qualified to have CSAs for November and receive Co-Sponsor Commissions (CSC) from November, on December 10th.

Best Wishes,

15 posts

How do I transfer VersaPoints? in VersaPoints #VersaPoints

1 day ago

VersaPoints were already transferred automatically on the 9th (yesterday) for anyone with less than 1500-VP in their November VP-account, significantly including any VP Backdated before the end of the option at the end of December 8th.

New affiliates, that joined SFI in November already had their VP automatically transferred on the 1st (ie of December), without access to the Backdating option.
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200442

Best Wishes,

33 posts

Do You Miss Spin&Win ? in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

1 day ago

Congratulations Amir;

... or am I misunderstanding you: "Earned in this game: Today`s Zackpot: 500",

even though all 3-streaks of consecutive 2-Aces, 3-Kings, and 4-Jacks were forfeited?

Best Wishes,

8 posts

goodbye csas in Getting Started

1 day ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

10 posts

Monthly Spin & Win Notice! in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

2 days ago

The steady decline in participation in Spin & Win was documented:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1514998#post-1514998

The Biz Quiz is a similar Contest and it offers everyone a prize every day, including a Badge Quest Badge and Points.

22 posts

Where are the Pricebenders Auctions? in Pricebenders #Pricebenders

2 days ago

I have submitted a Support Ticket, just to be sure they know and should Notify Technical Staff.

10 posts

Monthly Spin & Win Notice! in Miscellaneous #VersaPoints

2 days ago

Very versatile Rewardical Tokens (RT) have significantly replaced the less versatile VersaPoints (VP).
news.sfimg.com/2018/12/04/20millionawarded/

You can easily Exchange 30-RT for 10-VP via Redeeming accumulated RT through your RW (Rewardical) red/green Tab or via logging into Rewardical.com.

Best Wishes,

9 posts

Badge is linked badges' there in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #Eager Zebra

2 days ago

Thank you for your personal attention Gery;

With great Respect and Appreciation, I ask you to review my Support Ticket #852788 repeatedly "being processed" since Nov. 20th.

I do realize that there are recent MAJOR high-priority tasks that understandably distract your Staff and Your attention.

I am sorry if I am too,
Impatiently Persistent

9 posts

2 days ago

Freudian slip?

So sorry Ofuonyebi;

I could not resist 'correcting' your Post.

Respectfully,

9 posts

3 days ago

Sadly, some pop-up Badge Descriptions such as that for the black Opti-Builder do not reveal some Significant (new or obsolete) Restrictions.

Ask your Upline, ask Support, ask the Forum, Ask Gery, make a Suggestion, and then Wait patiently.

Best Wishes,

7 posts

Can a PRM Unsubscribe without Opting-out of Zing Network? in Ask Gery

3 days ago

There are Unsubscribe links on our TripleClicks Member Center webpage www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/ and a link to set Email Preferences: www.tripleclicks.com/myaccount/EmailManager none of which Opt-out of Membership.

Best Wishes,

7 posts

4 days ago

Thank you Erlinda;

I am sorry I did not make the question more clear. I realize that we as the Referrer of our PRM can not email them through use of the email address they registered with any of the Zing Network.

My concern is about the marketing emails sent by TripleClicks or sibling "properties" in the Zing Network. This concern is based on my own resentment of seeming to be forced to Subscribe to TripleClicks email when I joined SFI. I proceeded to ignore all emails from TripleClicks and SFI.

Our PRM maybe/should be able to Unsubscribe without losing their Membership.

Maybe, being forced to Subscribe to marketing-emails is having a major negative effect on our (SFI and Sponsor) instructional SFI emails as well.

Maybe SFI affiliates should instead have an option to Subscribe to receive non-SFI emails?

PS: I did post this in "Ask Gery".

Best Wishes,

7 posts

4 days ago

Can a PRM Unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails without coincidently Opting-out of Zing Network Memberships?

For example, can they still Buy TCredits, Play Games, Win Auctions, and Earn Rewardical Tokens?

11 posts

Member signing out in Miscellaneous

4 days ago

I totally agree with your simple solution.

The Law requires marketing emails to have an Unsubscribe link!

Best Wishes,

13 posts

Reassigned Affiliates in Ask Gery

4 days ago

If you reassign an affiliate "PSA" to "New Sponsor" and New Sponsor becomes inactive, then after 45-days of being inactive (login and earn at least 250-VP) New Sponsor will have all his/her Downline moved up intact 1-Generation.

If New Sponsor was your PSA (Generation-1), all his/her PSAs will become your PSAs. Their Downlines will not likely notice any change.

Best Wishes,

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Respectfully, Guru Ray;

You indicate you have WRONGLY "learned don`t ask questions".
I hope that was NOT what you learned!

SFI is "confusing at times" and it does PAY to "ask questions".
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1468111#post-1468111

At the very least, your fellow Forum Readers will learn something from either the Replies or the LACK of them, sometimes based solely on 'timing'.

Best Wishes,

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

6 days ago

Timing of Returns

I agree we all look for and need a good Return on investment (ROI) but we also need to establish the length of time to reach "break-even". In a "bricks and mortar" business this usually takes several years before just breaking-even and a huge investment.

SFI offers a much quicker break-even for an equivalent to "coffee-money" investment, $36.25 each month if you make no "Retail Sales" to PRM. Direct Sales to a few PSAs generate small (20% of CV) Direct Commissions (DC), but none of the 1500 Sales VP that a Team Leader needs to qualify for Status-Rank and Team Override Commissions (TOC). Therefore, Team Leaders probably need to invest $36.25 a month to receive any 4% TOC from hundreds of NSAs on up to 12 Compressed-Generations (G2+).

Break-even times could be improved by increasing the current DC rate significantly over 20%, but that would greatly reduce the future-income potential with a TOC rate below 4% each and/or the CSC rate to below 8% each.

Best Wishes,

35 posts

What is missing on our site that other similar sites offer in Team Building #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Thank you Mary for sharing your insight;

A few counter-points to consider includes:

1) You should not promote your Affiliate Link (Gateways) for the Business website on the website to which it applies. The Viewer of your Advertisement is probably already an Affiliate of that Business.

2) SFI is already too cluttered and confusing with the extensive resources it features in numerous, nested menus, tabs, properties, etc.

3) SFI already has significant "ETHETICAL" Income called leakage/breakage or retained-income such as
-1) Forfeited CSC from forfeited CSAs,
-2) Forfeited Accumulated Commissions from Affiliates that have not achieved EA status-rank in the last 6-months,
www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/EditCommissionPaymentInfo
and possibly
-3) Team Override Commissions (TOCs) not paid due to 'shallow' Uplines of less than 12-Compressed Generations. www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=125455

I am not sure whether I misunderstand: "you can now earn 4% on up to 12 dynamically-compressed levels!", but it implies that when (for example) my PSA or PRM makes a Purchase, their 3-Generation Upline equally share a total of (3 x 4% =)12% of the CV from the 48% of the CV available for paying TOCs. news.sfimg.com/2018/06/01/new-comp-plan-improvements/

It might mean: you can now earn at least 4% (equal shares) on up to 12 dynamically-compressed levels!

Best Wishes,

2 posts

Apology Accepted... in Just For Fun #TCredits

7 days ago

I smile when I receive this Apology:

T-Time
Sorry, you may not enter because
you've already won T-Time today.
Limit: One win per day.

Seems to be very Canadian, eh?

38 posts

Just my thoughts on retention of PSA in Compensation #Compensation

7 days ago

Please be aware that non-Active Affiliates are NOT deleted from our Downline Team. They are just deleted from our 'Mailing List' and our Geneology Report after 1-year of inactivity. They will instantly return to these 'lists' when/if they ever login to SFI and/or possibly any Zing Network property.

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

7 days ago

Thank you Christine;

I like to analyse and expose the whole chain of interactions to produce a clear big-picture. Creating a big-picture however distracts from focusing on the key element of current interest.

For example we currently have 3-types of "TripleClicks Gift Certificates" and an intervening prerequisite "Gift Certificate Account" (type-3 intervening between type-2 and type-4 in this Thread).

I felt it necessary to incorporate type-2,3, and -4 to illustrate the main problem created by the name of type-1 -- the Reward/Credit voucher/coupon/etc. which by itself is not a significant problem.

The discussion can easily evolve/devolve to discussing more/different choices of Rewards...

32 posts

7 days ago

Good morning Anda;

Your experience highlights the common problem created by naming/calling the 'Reward Voucher'/'Credit Voucher' a "TripleClicks Gift Certificate".

The "Credit Voucher" is one of your potential choices of Rewards ("Gifts"?), all of which are to be used for yourself.

I think Rewards are/should-be distinct from Gifts.
Rewards are earned, while Gifts are generously philanthropic.

32 posts

7 days ago

Thank you Christine for the warning;

I assumed that since our chosen Reward GC( from Rewardical) can only be used to make a purchase from TripleClicks and/or their ECAs, that it could/should enable any purchase from them (apparently currently incorrectly).

Maybe the Purchase of GC Funds is not considered to be a Purchase.
(There is no CV generated, nor VP awarded)

Best Wishes,