Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

SUPPORT
Faith N.

Nigeria

91 posts

Powerful new Starter Incentives program is here! in SFI News #Team Building

about 1 hour ago

This is a fantastic package for new PSA it'll not only benefit new PSA but also it's sponsor.
The incentive serves to boast and motivate serious PSAs. Thank you for your thoughtful provisions.

6 posts

Time Zone Change in Suggestion Box #Getting Started #Leadership

1 day ago

Hello Gery, because individual country time zone differ and changes my suggestion is prior to when there likely be a change in time zone affiliates should be reminded of it

and IF POSSIBLE be told each country correspondent time according to change. This will enable affiliates who are busy order distracted by other things be reminded of it and not risk losing their daily streaks which can be really devastating. Hope it helps.

Thank you.

2 posts

Do You Control The Length Of Your Interviews? in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

5 posts

Observing The Human Side Of Marketing. in Marketing #Marketing

3 days ago

Thanks sir Bruce for the useful reminder. Really if they don't feel important they will not do less, quoting them is a fine way to show them we pay attention to details,their details. Thanks once more.

20 posts

Getting Re-Started, A quick Jump in Getting Started #Getting Started #Rewardical #Team Building

3 days ago

Congratulations good to hear your testimony and more is to come if you keep doing what you know best. The sky is your limits. When I grow up I'll like to be like you*😊😊😊. Bravo!

15 posts

LOST .... Reward Offered !!! in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

5 days ago

Hello Ray, T-Time is very much available. If you can't find it on your badge list that must be a technical or other related issues which would be rectified with time or you may choose to contact admin for more explanations. Well done,keep playing and keep winning.

174 posts

Free CSAs for new Astro Auction VIPs! in SFI News #Astro Auctions #Team Building

6 days ago

Excellente, wow wow wow, what an excellent off. It's really a great opportunity to grow one's business. Thanks SFI. May God help us to meet up.. I'll love to try. Still have a few bids to catch up with.

7 posts

EA Contest Qualifier in Miscellaneous #Compensation #E365 #Leadership

6 days ago

Thank you all for your contributions but my question is yet to be answered, I know all that you've said, my question is can an inactive affiliate suddenly probably days to the end of the contest become an EA,then rise buy lots of products to enhance visapoints and possibly rank number one in the contest or must the person be in the contest from day one. Also can someone who lost out on the way come back and regain his status and probably win? Please, I really need answers. I'm counting down on mine.

7 posts

EA Contest Qualifier in Miscellaneous #Compensation #E365 #Leadership

7 days ago

Hello Gery, can an Executive Affiliate who fails to be an affiliate in a certain month be qualified anymore for E365 contest if he re-qualifies as an EA? And can one who has been inactive from scratch quality and possibly win an EA contest just by returning and working very hard? Or are there policy considerations? Thank you.

29 posts

ECA Back in Suggestion Box

7 days ago

That's good news even though I am yet to have an active ECA despite strenuous efforts to revive them. It's not easy, pray for patience until earning money starts

1 post

How to write good thread on FORUM... in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

8 days ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

187 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Ed Poell! in Recognition

9 days ago

Congratulations Ed, keep flying keep soaring the sky is your limits.
Keep working so you keep earning.

20 posts

What does mean this green coin in Compensation #Compensation

10 days ago

Hello Roalba, this is the balance or the number of tcredits you have left in your tcredits account. You can use it to bid in pricebenders or astro auction or even play games. I usually have to go to tripleclicks to see but with the upgrade in the website it's easy for me. I so love it. Thank you SFI. You rock.

13 posts

Platinum Team Leaders Stream Post. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #TCredits

11 days ago

Thank you Maree, I agree with you. May God bless SFI,

210 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Edina Hujic! in Recognition

12 days ago

Congratulations Edina, you nailed it. Keep it up. The sky is your limits!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

23 posts

More news in Miscellaneous #Rewardical #TCredits

13 days ago

Yeah, but I immediately figured it out cause I knew how many rewardicals and tcredits I had. Nice development, makes everything easy. Thanks SFI.

181 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Loide Filipe Lucungo! in Recognition

16 days ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations Loide, keep the good work, your hardware work paid.

15 posts

Need clarification on item in benefits chart in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

18 days ago

Hello Philip, it means only 15 TCredits can leave your account to any or all your PSA/CSA for all time,
no more than that, so if you send all 15 to one single PSA you're done with sending PSA tcredits, except admin changes their policy on that.

(Repaired typos - moderator)

208 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Wayan Tin Maung Win! in Recognition

19 days ago

Congratulations Tin, your hard work paid off . Keep the good . You made it.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
You can do again

210 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Jasmina Simic! in Recognition

21 days ago

Congratulations Jasmina. Your hard work has paid off.
Keep the good work.

215 posts

Congratulations E365 Champion Walter Mulder! in Recognition

22 days ago

Congratulations Walter, you earned it. For the past one year you worked hard and it paid off. A badge of E365 and an additional one year E365 drawings,etc are what you stand to gain.

Keep up with the good work!

22 posts

Movers tab suggestion in Suggestion Box #PSA #Sponsor #Team Building

22 days ago

Nice thought Annalien, hope it works well to motivate movers who are ready to work. I've seen movers who are active one month and the next month they become EA and off they disappear.

I pray for a better 2019.

24 posts

Simple Tutorials for Hidden Game in Eager Zebra #Contests #Eager Zebra #TripleClicks

23 days ago

Thank you for the useful insight, have not played hidden a long time because it's really hectic for me. Checking online and all that, but with this video I'll try again.

10 posts

How help your Team? in Team Building #Team Building

25 days ago

I agree with you Sanja, as a team leader though one should be able to carry his team members along. After all their success translates to your success.

Some people are extroverted so they can ask for help but for introverts who'll rather die than ask, they'll never ask. So as a team leader it's not out of place to assist, encourage, commend reward and carry them along.

Remember, their success is your success.

Thank you.