Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Judith B.

United States

284 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Jean R. posted:
Thank you Gery for all the efforts to improve the SFI Program. I usually send an Ecard out for my introduction. I would like to know if I should take off the " www.sfimg.com/path " link. For now while SFI is in testing.
Thank you!

Response from Gery - "I don't think you can go too wrong with that link personally. "

FYI: Just clicked on that link and got a 404 message :
"This page is no longer here
We're sorry, the page you're looking for has moved or is missing.
Note: The SFI News blog (news.sfimg.com) may have information on the issue you're experiencing or on downtime of SFI websites."

[Separated the link from the quotation mark to make it clickable - moderator]

17 posts

Perseverance to reach Success!!! in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Congratulations on your accomplishments, Danal...kudos!!
Thought today's Quote of the Day was very appropriate to this post...
"Eagles don't flock--you have to find them one at a time."
-H. Ross Perot
Looks like you may found 20 such Eagles!!! Much success to you and your team!

16 posts

My  Step-It-Up Group mail today! in Team Building #Team Building

4 months ago

Marilyn,
I have just advanced to EA and received my 500 CSAs.

I went to bed last night and woke up this morning thinking of what I could say in my first-ever team mail and, low and behold, stumbled upon your post under "Hot Forum Threads" in yesterdays Weekly news email.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...for the template to work from and the impetus to send that intimidating "first" team mail.

40 posts

Payza to shutdown in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Sales

10 months ago

Received a notification from one of my traffic exchanges that Payza had changed their url link from .com to .eu
With that information, I have been able to login to my Payza account but was unable to initiate a withdrawal. Sent in a support ticket to try to gain additional information.
Was informed by several other traffic exchanges that they understand that Payza has been frozen by the U.S. Government...don't know if the freeze extends to other countries.
We definitely need to keep our eyes and ears open, keep each other informed as best we can and pray that we will be able to retrieve our funds at sometime in the future.
Hope this information has been somewhat helpful.
Thanks to all that have responded...as usual I always glean much useful knowledge from my fellow members!!

17 posts

Here's A Sample Ad That I Send When Using Viral Mailers in Miscellaneous

11 months ago

Thanks for a great post and for reminding us just what we can achieve with hard work, consistency and persistence!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... hope your special day is awesome!

36 posts

New To SFI in Getting Started #Getting Started #Team Building

about 1 year ago

Welcome, Sandra...wishing you only success in all your endeavors!