Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
skumar s.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

2 posts

Support for Shopify stores in ECA Program #ECA #Localvantia #Rewardical

10 hours ago

Hi

May anyone enlighten plz. How to get benefit through this.

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

3 days ago

How to Create an Online Store & Profitable eCommerce Business with Shopify.

Order free to know retails

11 posts

"My new team member questions: and my answers." in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Ria,

Congratulation for your new group, Sfi do not any provision to verify fake email id or real email id. Your welcome letter is good to new guy. Before sending any e- letter I send a simple welcome letter to verify email. Just asking to confirm their registration. if my welcome letter bounce then I confirm fake id.

During that sing up time(5 minute) I inform throgh SFIM that his/her email is wrong( may be typo, or any other reason..) ,if he/she want to change contact me.

You cannot believe last month I earn 236 affiliate which due on SFI,among them 42 email bounce, I rectify only 8 email. They want to change.

Till now I feel 48 hours so short to convince new guys to follow up practically.

Regards

7 posts

Gold team leaders thoughts. in Team Building #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

5 days ago

So great Maree for you daily, monthly routine. Great word which energetic all forum leaders.I invest my 50% SFI time on forum only this motivation thread.

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Bouchra,

Everyone join SFI to earn money, I can not evaluate any SFI physical prizes,it is one type of honour for me. As like as I am proud of my SFI E365 champion batch ,Special Fast Track reward lapel pin, gift cards, nos of stickers which I used in my car...... etc. Digital products directly inspire me. If I earn TCredits, RTokens, CSAs, ....etc. Its one type of virtual money for me. With my virtual money , I increase my real money.

You are joined on Oct 10,2018. it is not a easy business for you familiar with every part of SFI, learn & earn knowledge, SFI provide us a free platform to earn money ,we are not paid employee of SFI. We utilize SFI platform ,if we generate money then we pay.

Some of our gurus details describe, plz read & understand .

Regards

29 posts

Need motivation in Getting Started #Marketing #Sales #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Bouchra,
Earning through SFI not depend only group development, You focus on Rewardical shop, Localvantia.. .Next you motivate yourself, it is in your control.How to motivate, when you play Auctions & win ,playing games & earn some prizes.Its encourage you with increase your performance ,smartness...

I can not say that do not focus in your downline, work with worker. During my two years I was one man army & active every where.

Using SFI rules.

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=164317&referrer=search

Hope great day,

Regards
skumar

245 posts

IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS in SFI News #Leadership #Sponsor #Team Building

7 days ago

Localvantia merchant are facing a problem that , mainly small business man feel not secure for international transaction ,as we are their account manager paid their any commission ( 0.05% to 0.10%) to SFI & we collect that amount from through our own currency. May be it is better both for us.

We paid transaction fees during transfer money to our local bank account. If SFI encourage to accumulate everyone to hold & reinvest our commission then may be better. (rewarding badge)

It is just my thinking that we have a chance to cut off our unnecessary transaction.

Again

Six years ago when I won $250 (W3 ), SFI provide a chance to me if I invest that winning amount at TripleClick store then SFI paid me extra $50 means I bought the amount of $300 which encourage me & maintain my 60 month EA steak.

Reason to raise this thread reinvestment power to us.

Sometime some of our PSA facing problem (mainly banking issue), immediately we transfer money to our PSA as like as TCredits transfer just verifying our commission ledger.

17 posts

T CREDITS in Team Building #TCredits

8 days ago

Special Notes:
1. You must be at least an EA (Executive Affiliate) to transfer TCredits to PSAs
2. There is a default limit of 15. To transfer more than 10, you will need to purchase them a gift certificate to purchase TCredits themselves.
3. You may transfer TCredits only to PSAs.

5 posts

Brain Sprint Highest Scores in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

8 days ago

Respected Marija,

We check just leader board,

https://www.tripleclicks.com/games/EZ_Leaderboard?leaderboard=hidden

Daily Crown details we won list

https://www.tripleclicks.com/DailyCrown

Regards
skumar

16 posts

redeeming RT in Getting Started

10 days ago

Hi Garaga,

Rt is not use for backdating option.you have now 519 CSAs ,if you do not maintain EA ,then may be you loose all CSAs. Try to keep maintain your status EA.

You can back date an order until Dec. 8th and apply it to November if you need the VP to become EA for November. When you place the back dated order be sure to click the back date box at the end of your order.

In my view keep secure your RT for future & try to maintain EA with backdating option.

16 posts

redeeming RT in Getting Started

10 days ago

Hi Garaga,

As per your situation, you take necessary action, If you need VP then convert VP................ .
Again with your second question. Create Auto- Bid just click this link. https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/AutoBid

6 posts

Ideas and research work, positive impact on SFI development in Miscellaneous #Getting Started #Team Building

10 days ago

Snezana,

Showing first interaction with our prospect is our turning point. Which getting started portion of SFI I like very much ,SFI give a chance that ,before confirm their account ,a prospect visit every part of SFI, just sing up his/her account.

When I got a new PSA notification that immediately I click on icebreaker & Just one line (xxx,may I help you) write on a SFIM chat. At that time that prospect only visit different part blindly without knowing nothing about SFI.

Here SFI give us a chance that we approve prospect email verify. We send a welcome simple letter just first five links of where he/she eligible for E365 program. Mind it If wrong email provide by prospect then your welcome letter bounce.

When he/she click on SFIM blinking ,then we see a chat message that ( I'm ready to chat!),before answer any thing I clear that prospect provide real mail id or fake id.(checking sending letter)

As every prospect getting is our prime motto

At that time ,if fake id provide ,I encourage to correction his/her email id. He/she is joining through a great business platform, which he/she start from your own home.If he/she ready to start his/her business then visit your email with instructions and a special link send through SFI to confirm your registration.

Then I check every activities of that prospect. Whether he/she confirm his/her registration or not.(Overview propeact VP ledger) .

Last 10 days I earned 523 prospects among them 42 emails bounce(fake email ID), I help 13 prospects getting real ID ,they want to contacting through their mail.

After that we schedule a time to contacting & communicate through Launchpad.........etc provide by SFI readymade business plan.

I just want to share my last week experience, when I read a article
( IMPORTANT MEMO FOR ALL SFI SPONSORS,November 28, 2018 by admin.)

In my view do not provide much more system knowledge to new guys ,if he/she not showing his/her interest. May be he/she login daily ,if we provide real path,good behavior during our first contacting. After login daily redirect him/her every where step by step.

Sorry for my slow in english, may be typo,spelling ,grammatical ... error.

Hope a great day,

Regards
skumar

6 posts

Clue to earn 400 TripleClicks Badge Quest point in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions

11 days ago

Hi

With your just invest 20 TCredits on 20 different Astro Auction ,you may have chance to earn 400 TripleClicks Badge Quest point.

Just create your AUTO -PILOT.

https://www.tripleclicks.com/Astro/AutoBid

Regards

39 posts

New "direct reply request" option at forum in SFI News

11 days ago

Hi Sangwook,

I am not Mr Gery ,try to read reassignment rule.May be help you.
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=31478&referrer=search

14 posts

Are you plan for this badge in Miscellaneous #Eager Zebra

13 days ago

Hi Lidija,

Advance congratulation for your early 400 badge point,normally earning SFI badge point is so hard.

15 posts

Sorry today I quit play Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions

13 days ago

Hi Mustafa,

Sorry for your unsolved problem. May be some communication gap between our SFI customer care with you. Try to convince once again about your problem,contact your active upline also.
I hope your problem sure solve,you don't not lose anything, because I solved my around 300+ support tickets.

14 posts

13 days ago

Ria, I am also with you same boat, but this month I pay from own pocket for 125 TCredits before Dec 5th , which I recovery after commission & its continue every month.

14 posts

13 days ago

Hi

EXECUTIVE SPEEDSTER

Description:
To earn the Executive Speedster badge, requalify as an EA (minimum EA) no later than December 10th, 2018. Requalify by Dec. 7th for bronze trim, Dec. 5th for silver trim and Dec. 1st for gold trim.

Badge Quest Points:
None: 100
Bronze Trim: 200
Silver Trim: 300
Gold Trim: 400

Regards
skumar

4 posts

Great commitment in Miscellaneous

13 days ago

Hi ,

Commitment:-
Commitment is important to help unleash our true potential. When we understand the power of commitment, we realize that it is impossible to achieve success in life or attain our goals without it. Commitment is much more than a mental exercise; it is a personal quality, “a trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose.

Why I explain here, SFI commitment me (9 months ago) that I was eligible to earn 1300+ affiliate from my 11 000(spin wheel) bid & build PSA prize wheel program.

Now its start to begin to receive the remaining PSA's which I owed. Only I have one problem last three days I earned 500+ affiliate ,its very difficult to counter & follow up, if every day I receive only 50 affiliate then its better.

My Five Star vote(rating) going to corporate.

Thanks once again Mr Gery & management staff for great commitment.

Regards
skumar

6 posts

Proper utilization of sending SFI E-card in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 days ago

If wrong email id provide my PSA then E-cards bounce. It is not depend upon active or inactive. that I am saying.

6 posts

Proper utilization of sending SFI E-card in Getting Started #Getting Started

15 days ago

Hi

There are sending limits on Affiliate E-Cards.

Before sending e-card, 100% confirm that recipient mail id is secure.

Currently, you can send up to 200 Affiliate E-Cards to your PSAs and CSAs per day (Team Leaders can send to all generations in their downlines) and up to 10 Prospect E-Cards per day. In both cases, You can only send one card to the same person per day.

After click on Icebreaker then send a welcome letter sending from your own mail,be carefully monitor that new affiliate mail id is not bounce.

If mail id bounce,then we loose one sending chance of E-card.New affiliate also bother second time login. So before on SFI chatting must confirm that mail id is secure not fake. if fake inform through chat that if he/she want to correction his/her mail id.

Regards
skumar

10 posts

Eager Zebra Lifeline in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

16 days ago

No ,Sanja , if you spend 1 life line in a game not equal to one TCredit, it is not count as one TCredit.

10 posts

16 days ago

I have currently 1230+ Poker Moves,before expire ,I want to do something but no way. May be exchange on other Clues or Matches because we invest money to earn lifeline but only Moves available on market.

I think that utilization of Moves is less then Clues & Matches.
It is great if we exchange 10 Moves=1 Clue =5 Matchs

10 posts

16 days ago

Hi ,

Any one clarify

Which Eager Zera life lines we earn ,If we paid through 348 Rewardicals. As we found 3 different lifelines

1. HIDDEN Clues
2. Zackjack/Poker Matches
3. Poker Moves

Eager Zebra Lifeline Ledger:

https://www.tripleclicks.com/MyAccount/LifelineExpiration

Regards