Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

6x SUPPORT
Morgan U.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

3 posts

Nigerian Affiliates. in Nigeria #Auto-Delivery #Compensation

2 hours ago

Ogbonna J., welcome to SFI. Yes you can get cool cash but it takes time and you must do what is expected of you. SFI is an affiliate marketing program.
The secret is Team building, sponsoring affiliates through which you will build a leverage income that will give you cool cash. That is the reason it takes time. Therefore, start now to sponsor affiliates and building your team. It should be affiliates that can make purchases or else it will not work.

16 posts

Is it luck or there are technics for sponsorship in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

15 hours ago

Please I want to know if there is any technic in sponsoring affiliates or is it by sheer luck? I am worried because by April 1st, I will be two years old here and have not succeeded in having committed affiliates except one who is a personal friend. The second person is committed but not in terms of finance. So far, I have sponsored over 300 persons and more than 280 were bought here in SFI promo. Many have been deleted for over a year of inactivity. I have done so much in communicating them.
My questions are:
1. Does it mean that I don't buy from the right source?
2. Why am I so unlucky in this?
3. Are there technics someone can use to get new sign ups committed?
Your usual cooperation will be highly appreciated
Worried Tabugbo Morgan

19 posts

New Signups Asking For Money in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

1 day ago

This is absurdity. How can someone go to such length to ask for alms? Well, people differ. You should tell the person that the aim of SFI is not charity. You have to treat this with every seriousness it demands or else the person will come back tomorrow.

22 posts

Still confused with the whole thing. in Nigeria

2 days ago

Welcome to SFI Gideon! SFI can be overwhelming even when you have read the Launch pad lessons. You need to be patient. The only way to understand SFI is to practice that is logging into your account daily, visiting Forum to get ideas, reading through the tips and asking questions as you have done here. With these you will come to understand it better.

16 posts

How to explain to PSAs how to work in SFI? in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Team Building

5 days ago

Hi Lucky, you are lucky to get a response. You have to understand the fact that it is not the best to pressure on him to continue. Please let him know this. He must make up his mind having behind his mind that it is not a get rich quick scheme. Just encourage him to read the Launch pad lessons and if he is convinced, he can go ahead but where he is not convinced, he should take his time.

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

6 days ago

Hi Tara,
After reading your comment here, I just felt like jumping to hug you. Thank you so very much for your encouraging and soothing words. You have acted more like a sister than a friend. I so much appreciate this. Thanks and have a great weekend.

18 posts

My joy was caught short in Miscellaneous #Astro Auctions #Auto-Delivery #TCredits

6 days ago

Thank you Susan. I agree with you. Someone can make a very costly mistake with tablet. However, I believe that this is a blessing in disguise

18 posts

6 days ago

Thank you Lady J. M. I appreciate your concern and advice. Have a great day

4 posts

Better days ahead in Nigeria #Getting Started #Sponsor

6 days ago

Hi Kenneth!
Thank you for that testimony and welcome to SFI. The secret of success here is Team building which will give you the needed income because this is Affiliate Marketing Program. Therefore, keep up the good work and you will soon start smiling on every 10th of the month when commissions are paid

4 posts

The crucial role of setting goals in the business in Team Building #Compensation #Marketing #Team Building

7 days ago

My dear African brother, thank you so very much for the this letter garnished with relevant links to buttress your points. I appreciate. The idea of setting up our goals with the ways we intend to fulfill them shouldn't be overemphasized because goal setting is the very key to success in life.
Thank you Benahmed.

18 posts

7 days ago

Thank you Sir for your suggestion and the link added. I appreciate.

18 posts

7 days ago

Thank you Olufunmilola. I appreciate your concern and suggestions. Obviously I will still need Tcredits even though not in the interim. I have decided to go on and have learnt my lessons.

18 posts

7 days ago

Hi Martina! Thank you so very much for your understanding and contribution. There may be no need to submit a ticket for refund as it is still useful but that wasn't my first priority now. Have a great weekend of fun.

18 posts

7 days ago

Thank you Johan. I appreciate your comment. Have a great weekend.

13 posts

How can I use my card to buy auctions from Nigeria in Nigeria #Astro Auctions

7 days ago

Hello Hauwa!
Your question here is not explicit. You didn't mention if it is to participate in auction or buy what you have won. So far the answers I have read are okay but let me add in case you are a new affiliate and trying to make purchases for the first time. You can use your Visa or MasterCard Naira ATM card which must be activated by your bank for online purchases whether it is to buy Tcredits for auction or make other payments. I use GT Bank MasterCard and Payoneer MasterCard.

18 posts

7 days ago

The commission I received yesterday was the highest since I joined SFI. Initially, I was happy but the joy didn't last. I have not been too keen about Astro Auction. I have just participated few times. I decided to participate yesterday because I subscribed to Builder Bundle which gave me 100 Tcredits. I had 78 Tcredits remaining yesterday and went to participate in Astro Auction using my tablet. I can't tell what I pressed on and the next thing I saw was thank you for your order. I checked and it was a purchase of 20 Tcredits. I became sad.
Now is it not possible to have a confirmation pop up link before making such emergency purchase? That money would have been better used for PSAs than the Tcredits. That was what made me sad.

109 posts

100% Direct Commissions every day! in SFI News #Compensation

7 days ago

Thank you Mr Gery for this information you have just shared with us. It looks good and targetted at making sponsors to work harder. For those of us who are "very lucky" in sponsoring affiliates, I hope we will get the ones that will respond by making purchases.

68 posts

Why deceit? in Team Building #Sponsor #Team Building

8 days ago

Thank you Enorita J.
On your question, I want to say that it is not only CSAs that are removed but PSAs too. It is a law that when they are inactive for a period, they will be removed. That is even better. Presently, I have a full page of PSAs on my Genealogy marked to be removed. That is part of liabilities associated with this business.
On your observation, I agree with you
Suggestions:
a) SFI is free. I don't understand what you mean by making it free.
b) Gery and his team will have answer on that but remember that this is Affiliate Marketing Program.
c) and d) These should well be addressed by Gery and his team.
Thank you and have a great year

68 posts

8 days ago

Hi Jim!
Happy new year. Gery just said something about that in this post.

68 posts

8 days ago

Thank you Mr Eduard. I love your suggestion. All the PSAs I have purchased since I joined SFI have not shown any interest except the ones I got through direct contact even the ones I got through builder bundle. I am very lucky I will say.

68 posts

8 days ago

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your words of encouragement. This is not the first or second time I am experiencing this. I have decided to continue until I reach the peak. Happy new year Sir!

68 posts

8 days ago

Thank you so much Michael for your comment and contribution. You have just given another solution to this problem. I hope to apply it. Happy new year Sir!

68 posts

8 days ago

Thank you Sir for the explanation. For me, I will not lose hope to continue trying many other ways to sponsor affiliates. Certainly, I will one build my desired team.

68 posts

9 days ago

Thank you Erika. I believe that there are successful men and women in SFI and when someone misses the opportunity, the person has lost something.

68 posts

9 days ago

Thank you Yana for the advice and encouragement. I appreciate.