Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

10x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

15 posts

Where I can see the total number of Astro-Auctions I have played so far in a month? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

2 days ago

Hello Jaydeep,
If you go AA and click the Dashboard, you will land in a page where you can see the bids you made this month. When you bring your cursor down beneath all of the entrees, you will there a statement informing you how many bids you have to make to become VIP to win 100 CSAs.

59 posts

Request re grammatical correction in Miscellaneous

7 days ago

Hi Raymond,
It is [i]Grammarly[/i]! It does not only correct the grammar but the spelling, too. However, with invented words like Rewardicals or Localvantia no corrections can be made. Such words can either be added in the dictionary or just be ignored.

29 posts

ECA Back in Suggestion Box

8 days ago

Hello Alexander,

Calling ECAs back is already in the pipeline. Read this www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1586188#post-1586188 for further information.

10 posts

New reeardical for cash can activate many affiliate s in Miscellaneous #Rewardical

17 days ago

This change will definitely be a big help for everyone even those willing to spend their own cash. Hopefully, this will make the move from a lower rank to higher ones faster.

15 posts

Need clarification on item in benefits chart in Team Building #Leadership #TCredits #Team Building

18 days ago

We are supposed to help them start to become successful. It is the PSA's/CSA's job to develop his/her business.

27 posts

Awesome times ahead. in Recognition

18 days ago

Wish you all the Best in 2019!

24 posts

To earn money is important to invest? in Marketing #Marketing

22 days ago

There are alternatives available to earn money here at SFI:
1. Develop a Team which means getting affiliates through advertising or purchasing them from SFI offers or from RECAs. Train your new affiliates to become active by being active yourself and by sending them emails which provide guidelines and advice at least once a week.
2. Develop your business through the sales or purchase of SFI and RECA products.
3. Look for merchants in your locality whom you can first pre-register with the Localvantia program.
4. Play EagleZebra games and bid at the Auctions.
As already suggested, read the LAUNCHPAD to fully understand the above information. Besides, it is advisable for you to visit the Forum regularly to see some insights of our active affiliates.
Wish you all the best.

27 posts

Wish to all a happy Merry Christmas in Recognition #Team Building

27 days ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!

44 posts

Wrong Answer to Hidden Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Hello, Elizabeth,
Playing Hidden, I realized that the answer required is not really just the meaning or the obvious answer we think of. It appears that Hidden clues looks for all possibly related words not only in our present time but also in earlier times. It is possible that perhaps in the 17th century, the word principal was spelled principle.

Or it is possible that the answer awaited is really related to the expected Moral in an educational institution? To be sure I keep on clicking for more clues until am quite sure of what is expected. Let's not think on the negative side.

It's nice to be surprised.

9 posts

HELP in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra #Getting Started

about 1 month ago

Hello, Onuagwasi,
Before you start playing any EagerZebra game, read the Rules first. The Rules provide the information you need. Reading Rules is very important in everything so please don't avoid reading them. You will learn much by doing so.

Wish you luck and success!

7 posts

Can a PRM Unsubscribe without Opting-out of Zing Network? in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

Hi,
So, you are referring to those SFI members who lost their membership due to the failure to perform for an entire year. Except for 2 cases I read at the Forum yesterday, most of them are not at all reacting either negatively or positively. They seem to just ignore. We do not know what's in their minds.
Then we have just to wait for Gery's reply.

Best regards,

7 posts

Can a PRM Unsubscribe without Opting-out of Zing Network? in Ask Gery

about 1 month ago

Hi, Stephen,
I was analyzing your question and realized that we actually do not have any potential of writing an email to a PRM. What I understand is, when a person starts purchasing SFI TCredits or do any or all of the activities you mentioned, he/she is already a member of the Zing Network.
The only thing we can do is give a gift of either a GC or a TCredit to activate them to play any game or bid at the Auctions and earn RTs. Contacting them through different means like sending emails belongs to management.
Hope this explains but you can always ask Support or Gery himself about your question.

Best regards and have a nice day!

7 posts

Don't Expect Others To Be Perfect, Too!!! in Marketing #Marketing

about 1 month ago

Dear Bruce, I really enjoyed this article of yours. It is such a good reminder of how we should treat new contacts as well as our old friends.
"Just remember, how you think when you have set-backs, and you will at times, will determine how long it will be until you
win. (not long at all, why?, because you have "winner-winner, chicken dinner" and "champion" written all over you, from
the top of your head to the soles of your feet."
The above paragraph made smile and laugh. It is such a nice description of what we can be in the eyes of others if we follow your advice.
Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Yours truly!

8 posts

INFORMATION is always THE KEY ! in Suggestion Box #Astro Auctions #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hello, Sanjeev,

Till now, I haven't experienced the problems you are writing about. Perhaps, it helps that I do the betting in AA before closing it. The following day, the first thing I do is to go directly to the SFI Email inbox to check if there is an email from AA. Normally, a reminder that the item bided on is ready for me. From there I go to AA. Immediately after the claiming the prizes won, I also check if there are items which could be on Flight either on this same day while I am still with SFI. These are items which on Boarding.
One more thing, I bid also on the items which will show the possibility of a Flight just before I close the laptop and/or the following day. As a result, this has become a routine for me.

23 posts

Opinion Please in Team Building #Getting Started #PSA #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

Dear George,
Your letter is good and except for a small correction, I find it will delight your affiliates to read this.
For the small correction, it's just the word "Affiliation" preceding the word program. It's much better to use just "Affiliate".

6 posts

Problems accessing Astro Auctions in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Only a few minutes ago I was there and everything was in order. The problem can be caused by other issues like your computer needs to be cleaned or re-started,

13 posts

Celebrating SFI 20th anniversary in Team Building #PSA #Sales #Team Building

about 1 month ago

(Thread was removed due to forum protocol violations, toxicity, or obsolescence)

7 posts

Link to download purchase? in Sales #Sales #TripleClicks

about 1 month ago

Hollowell, how did you get the advertisement for this Ebook? Did you receive this in your SFI inbox? If you did, did you save it? If you did, why not open this and check who sent this to you? Normally a website of the seller is given at the bottom of the email. If you click the website then you will know.
Or, did you receive the email sending you the ebook? This should have shown you how to download it. If you did not receive it is possible that the seller failed to send you this. Ask him/her when he/she will send this to you.
Hope this helps.

20 posts

Drop in my badges from 36 to 13 in Miscellaneous #Contests #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Austen, have you taken note that the Badges were divided into two; one for SFI Badges and another for TripleClicks Badges? Please check if this is the case. news.sfimg.com/2018/11/12/new-bigger-better-badge-quest/

Just in case you know this and your total badges (SFI & TC) is reduced to 13, please contact Support.

10 posts

Believe in Life! in Team Building #Getting Started #Leadership #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Eduardo,
When I was an organizational trainer, we talk also about problems and setbacks. This is what I usually emphasize: Problems or setbacks should never be considered as negative. These situations need to be solved and not to fret about. If we start solving problems new skills, know-how and behavior are developed. These are catalysts that bring about change, improvement, advancement, and development in a person and the society as a whole. Without problems, we will be leading a boring instead of an exciting and fruitful life.

8 posts

Tips for starter in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hello Bassey,
Welcome to SFI and the Zing Network!
To start, please go to your Affiliate Center Homepage. Visit each red tab and turn each to green by following the required actions for each then click the blue tab at the bottom which says "I have reviewed the information on this page". The red tab will become green and you get a VersaPoint.

Then go to the Launchpad by clicking the Rocketship above where your photo should be. When you are on the Launchpad, please read the lessons. There are14 lessons but it is advisable that you read, 3-5 lessons each day to be able to understand them well. These are step-by-step training on how to eventually earn here at SFI and Zing Network. So, try to implement each lesson properly. Each of the 14 Lessons has sub-lessons which explain further. All in all, there's a total of 57 lessons. Finish the 14 reasons first. Read the 43 sub-lessons later.
All the actions you will give you VPs which you need to attain a rank. The first rank is that of an Executive Affiliate which you will attain when you have 1500 VPs. You will start earning when you have reached this rank and if any of your PSAs or PRMs do some sales or purchase of SFI, TripleClicks and RECA products.
In the absence of the aforementioned downlines, you will earn by selling the same products even before you become an EA.
The advantage of having active downlines is you will get Leveraged earning. Check this: www.sfimg.com/path
Don't be disappointed with the results of your failure to get active downlines. You are not the only one with this problem. Most of us have the same experience. Just keep on recruiting. Try to get warm recruits, meaning your friends and relatives (excluded are those who live with you in the same household).
Never quit!
To your eventual success!

41 posts

Why do I have a new sponsor? in Team Building #Sponsor

about 1 month ago

This happened to me too. The reason given by Support was that my sponsor failed to attain EA rank. His sponsor then took over in accordance with the rule. To be sure, please check this with Support.

20 posts

Grandmaster Poker and Zackjack games in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Dear Osofuhene,

I actually enjoy reading the comments you just mentioned whenever I see them while playing. "Son of a Biscuit" is a great move away from an expletive people don't usually want to hear because it can hurt. But the biscuits are fine.

Enjoy the game and not take undue attention to the comments. I think these are there for us to have more fun. Part of the relaxation purpose of the games.

Regards.

22 posts

Bitcoin A Bit Scary in Miscellaneous

about 1 month ago

Mary, I agree with you.