SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

13x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track
Guru Rank: #8

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Thank You Bruce,

There has been many times when your words have come to me at the right moment in my life.

I for one appreciate your posts and your wisdom.

Kind regards

5 posts

The Better Approach ( SFI home Business) in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Marketing #Sponsor

5 days ago

Thanks Horace ,

You are correct , the only problem is are people willing to learn and take action.
The Years are going to pass anyway and many will have wished that they had taken the opportunity before.

Nevertheless I still believe many will eventually start coming back after they have had time to compare it to other programs.

kind regards and thanks again for your thread.

17 posts

Are You Real Shy? Managed Motions Can Change Emotions!!! in Getting Started #Getting Started

5 days ago

Hi Erich,

This is like Dejavu...

With all due respect, we had this very same conversation when you complained about another member's Threads.
And my reply remains the same as for the other person.

1. People enjoy Bruce's Threads or they wouldn't reply ,

2. No one is forced to read the Threads.

Maybe you are just having a rough time at the moment , (Like we all do ) just have a thought about what you are actually saying.

I have much respect for you and to be honest I really think you have a lot of good to offer the rest of us.

Focus on that and share it with us,

Kind Regards

7 posts

Vacation mode in Miscellaneous

6 days ago

Hi Akila,

The moment you put vacation mode on, you lose one day, even if you turn vacation mode off on the same day.
I wished we could turn it on and off same day and we did our work that day it would be ok .

Unfortunately that is not the case, you lose the badge streaks and one day VP Streak every day that you have put Vacation mode on.

I think it is because the system automatically detects Vacation mode and stops that day, even if you remove it same day.
kind regards
Enjoy your holiday.

Maybe something could be done about this is the future as I understand your situation very well.

35 posts

Bored Stiff in Miscellaneous #Marketing #Team Building

6 days ago

Hi Andrew,

You just made me laugh out loud with your comment.
Glad you are feeling better keep up that strong spirit going
love that sense of humor
hahaha

Kind regards

83 posts

Rewardical adds enhanced support for Shopify stores! in SFI News #Rewardical

6 days ago

Wow!! Wow!! Double Wow!!

Now I am getting the Big Picture and I know there is still more haha.

Love a good mystery and investigation

With the extra part that you probably have already in preparation or maybe even prepared already.

This is a Super Ingenious Idea.

This is a Huge Deal!

Kudos to the Mastermind. or Masterminds lol

Kind regards
Now I am excited , can't wait for the chain reaction on turbo charge

83 posts

6 days ago

Hi Gery,

Back to pestering you again

Benjamin's post has just made me think of this question.

If a Shopify Store intergrates with Rewardical. Will that store appear in our RECA list?
Just to clarify what I am thinking lol.

kind regards

83 posts

6 days ago

Got it now!!!!!
Very Clever indeed :)
Thanks for your patience Gery

83 posts

6 days ago

My apologies Gery,

Tough day and maybe I am not quite understanding this.

Are you meaning when you say " we've just opened up Rewardical to over 600,000 existing Shopify stores and many tens of thousands more to come. "

That if we shop at Shopify we get Rewardicals, ? as an integration you have made with Shopify?

Sorry for my ignorance but not quite understanding, what exactly you are telling us.

My Brain must be in extra slow mode today lol.. just asking what I don't know :) I need enlightening

Or you mean integrating the existing and future RECAs and ECAs with Shopify ?

83 posts

6 days ago

Benjamin is your question ref logging in to Shopify after registering?
Or something else... Sorry not quite clear if that is what you are asking?

kind regards

83 posts

6 days ago

Dear Gery,

This might be a Great idea or it might not. Though there is nothing wrong with testing it out.

What often surprises me is how quick affiliates like your posts within seconds or minutes, sometimes longer.. of you posting a Thread , without doing their own research first.

I don't mean to put a stop to the excitement but Shopify has a 14 day Trial, after that there is a monthly payment,

At the moment it stands at $29 per month for the Basic Shopify, $79 per month for the Shopify and $299 per month for the Advanced Shopify..

People need to make sure to read all their Terms of Policy etc, as they do have extra third party items available that comes with a cost too. plus loads more.

So my advice to people who are thinking of joining Shopify is to do their diligent reading and inform themselves first, instead of just agreeing without knowing what is involved.

Shopify does have Great reviews and many are making quite a bit of money with it, but they have to invest before they see any profit, it is not a free program. Only the 14 day trial is free.

The applications they have are incredible but they come from third parties, which Shopify is not responsible for, should anything go wrong. Having said that, with the amount of sales and the way they are going, it could become a very profitable Business to be in and yes would help many ECAs and RECA's plus affiliates. etc.

So I am looking at the Pros and Cons , I suggest people do the same.

Sorry If I am not over the moon about this announcement "At The Moment" but I like to do my research before saying hurray just because Gery posted it. ( I say this with all respect to you Gery as I think you know me by now and how I feel about you and all your achievements)

Just wish people would do their homework and get their facts, before shouting hurray, and then come back complaining to you ,about this that and the other saying that you said "this , that and the other"

You have given a very Good Idea and I will not deny that, but people need to check it out first and see if it is for them, and if it is then they can let the rest of us know how it goes, which could encourage still more to think about joining Shopify.

My humble and honest opinion.
Kind Regards

P,S. Nothing against your Thread, hope you understand

7 posts

You Have A Chance To Do What You Love! Ready??? in Getting Started #Getting Started #Marketing

8 days ago

Hi Mirjana,

Even with your translated version, it has gone straight to my heart.

For the simple reason that because of my situation, I am unable to plan in advance, because I don't know how I will be from one minute to the next.

I too feel I am walking through the expected and the unplanned.

Maybe some won't understand quite what you are saying as we are often told just follow the plan.
People like me we just play it day by day and that can bring happiness too.

The good thing is we are all unique in our ways and as long as we continue forward not matter how slow and enjoy and learn from the journey, we will be just fine ..

kind regards

18 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Looking Good Gyanendra,

Super fast delivery .

I won a TL Keychain in AA and it is already on its way.

Threads like yours is Great Promotion for AA and spreads the excitement for more people to take part

Thanks for sharing,

kind regards and keep winning

32 posts

Self explanatory Names for Gift Certificates in Suggestion Box

9 days ago

Hi Ana,

Maybe in a situation like you have mentioned , about the CSA won for $0.13, I wonder if support might be able to help.
Considering it as a case by case basis,,,,

I would definitely approach support if I found myself in that situation.
You never know till you try.

Like I mentioned before, it was just my opinion, not a fact.. .
Though I do see your point.

Thanks for sharing your side.

kind regards

32 posts

9 days ago

By the way this is what you get in your Alert page as I have just logged in and seen it. (When you have redeemed Rewardicals for a Gift Certificate)

You have an electronic Gift Certificate for $10.00 available for you to spend at TripleClicks.com . Please note that this online Gift Certificate EXPIRES on Jun 1st, 2019. Go to TripleClicks.com now to use your gift certificate (the amount of your gift certificate will be deducted at checkout).

Hope this helps :)

32 posts

9 days ago

Hi Ana,

Hope you are enjoying the Topic haha.

As to your question:
It is possible that the reason is to have at least $7.00 in our account before accessing it, is to avoid people from joining SFI then make a couple of dollars and then use it and leave...

With this restriction in place, people are bound to not want to lose their couple of dollars and stay with SFI in order to produce at least the $7.00 required, which will give the person more time to learn about SFI and hopefully understand it better and stay.

In my personal opinion this is a Good tactic used to retain affiliates.

Remember this is just my own opinion, maybe someone else can enlighten us more if there is another reason.

Kind regard

32 posts

10 days ago

Maybe something like "For Use At TripleClicks ECA Stores "
Just one suggestion that came to mind haha.

As TCredits, PSAs, CSAs, PRMs, VPs etc are already on the list so no one is going to redeem a Gift Certificate for those.

Just me thinking out loud again

32 posts

10 days ago

Hi Nimo,
My guess is most of us are mind boggling just now hahaha....

I totally understand what you mean but remember we are looking at it from an affiliate perspective.

From a PRM, Rewardical Member, Zinger etc, it looks different because they see that they can redeem their Rewardicals for Gift Certificates for themselves. Which is very good as they have another choice on what to use the RTs on.

In my opinion changing the names, so that affiliates can differentiate between the two types of Gift Certificate, would be the simplest way.

kind regards

32 posts

10 days ago

You are welcome Stephen, I forgot my manners

Best Wishes too

32 posts

10 days ago

Hi Stephen,

When we Purchase a GC with money,

The reason we don't get CV nor VP is because the person we Give the Gift Certificate to, is the one that receives the VPs.
We will then get the CV after that person has used the Gift Certificate and if that person is a PRM and not a PSA or CSA , then we also receive the VPs when they used the Gift Certificate,

Hope this helps a bit,

Having said that, I still agree with you that the names should be changed for each type of Gift Certificate

kind regards

32 posts

10 days ago

Stephen If I am understanding your correctly,

You are saying that eventually when we redeem rewardicals for a Gift Certificate it can be used for Funds (type-2) which your reference www.tripleclicks.com/tcsearch/search:TC+Gift+Certificate/

That is not the case in my experience as I have just tried, It will not allow you to used it for Funds (type-2 of Gift Certificate)

Hope you understand what I mean.
Regards

32 posts

10 days ago

Hi Boris ,

The thing is that is does not change your TripleClicks Balance, if you redeem Rewardicals for a Gift Certificate.

You will only see the option when you are in the check out page if the item you are getting can be obtained with the Gift Certificate that you redeemed with Rewardicals.

If you choose another item like I tried for a Gift Voucher like Stephen mentioned, it won't appear on the check out.

That is why everyone is getting so confused

Kind Regards

32 posts

10 days ago

Hi Tim,
You are 100% correct,

I just tried it.

I redeemed rewardicals for $10 gift certificate, when I try to purchase a Gift Certificate from TripleClicks the option to use my redeemed Gift Certificate does not appear, but if I choose another item , like jewelry in this case from an ECA store, I get the option to use the redeemed Gift Certificate.

So in order to add funds your Gift Certificate account , it has to be purchase made .

The more reason that this issue needs to be explained and different names given instead of Gift Certificate for both redeemed or purchased.
Thanks Tim
kind regards

PS now I have $10 to use on myself hahaha

32 posts

10 days ago

Thank you Stephen for your Thread,

I suggested a while back in the forum , that we should be able to use the Gift Certificate redeemed by Rewardicals in exactly the same way as the Gift Certificate we purchased.

Gery replied that they were looking into it and to keep a look out for the next few weeks.
As nothing happened, I did contact support and was told they were looking into it as they were making a number of changes but nothing has changed so far ref the Gift Certificate issue.

Quite a few people have redeemed Rewardicals for Gift Certificate to issue to their Team and then realize they can only use it for themselves and it is still happening as many don't yet realize.

So I agree that a different name should be used to avoid the confusion.

kind regards