SFI 20th Anniversary Special: $.89 PSAs! Details HERE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

11x SUPPORT
Delmage T.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

10 posts

2x "Den Master" in a single game! in Suggestion Box #Eager Zebra

7 days ago

Hello Fadel. My Fox Den Master badge has 345x Den Master , so if you just keep playing, never stopping the game short, it will happen for you also.

Enjoy playing, and good luck.

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Thanks, Randy. You just made my day!
Delmage

P. S. replied to your post, but got this result:
Address not found
Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>

23 posts

Expert Reports in Getting Started #Getting Started

7 days ago

Note to EVERYONE: Failure is an option. I have exercised it many times during my lifetime.

I have had many successes at failure; matter of fact, most of my successes are failures. I'm very successful at failing. And I have a college-level education, thanks to failures.

But one day, I will build that parachute before I hit the ground, then my greatest success will be that I have finally broken the lifetime chain of failures at which I have succeeded so spectacularly.

Additional note to EVERYONE: That parachute will be my success with SFI.

18 posts

That was quick! AA item delivered real fast! in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Leadership #TripleClicks

9 days ago

Hi, Gyanendra. I agree, you look very sharp wearing those glasses. Your post should help others see that SFI can deliver quickly when the postal authorities in other countries co-operate.

Wear those all the time, and you will now be an even greater example to anyone else whom you may have interested in SFI. They should be a great icebreaker.

26 posts

Age Is No Longer An Excuse!!! in Marketing #Marketing

12 days ago

Bruce, age is a matter of mind; if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

6 posts

What about Astro Auction in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

16 days ago

Ivan, I received notification about an hour ago that #2910 was ready, and I launched it just a few minutes ago. It went off perfectly; now all I need do is collect any prizes I won.

So, if you entered and haven't received the 'Ready' notice, you may have an email notification problem. Or some other unidentified glitch.

7 posts

Jumping Out Of Perfectly Good Airplanes in Team Building #Leadership #Team Building

26 days ago

Glad to see you have returned, Randy! I always enjoyed your 'take' on everything, and mostly agreed with you. I expect to see more of the same from the 'same ol' Randy. I, IMHO, don't think you should tone it down too much.

32 posts

Questions are the Answers ! in Miscellaneous #Getting Started

29 days ago

Manohar, I recall from many years ago a quote from an instructor in a course I was taking, and it has stuck with me since.

He said, 'Never stop asking questions.'

And I've been questioning things ever since; stop questioning, you stop learning! And that goes double for us in SFI!

20 posts

CSA commissions in Compensation #Compensation #CSA #Sales

about 1 month ago

Just want to give you and everyone else a heads up, Ria.

I believe SFI will be closed Monday as it is a holiday in USA (Veteran's Day). So this part of your statement may not be correct: So, our commissions will be expected by Monday.

I'm not expecting commissions report before Tuesday, the 13 Nov.

26 posts

Am I alone unlucky with AA? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

To BIjesh, Ron, and Olufunmilola: ONE TCREDIT is all it takes to win those big random prizes in AA. Just yesterday, after a lot of frustration and nearly one thousand auctions, I won a 10000 Rewardical Supernova! So just hang in there, Bijesh, and adopt a positive mindset; it will happen. Same as I advised one of my PSAs when she got discouraged at never winning T-Time. Soon she began winning and has never looked back.

So, as Ron always says, 'Wheels Up'. Remain positive, it's coming for you soon.

31 posts

Brain Sprint frustration in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Stephen, MOUSTACHE outfoxed me also. First time I think I ever saw it spelled that way. Only in America do we pronounce and spell it MUSTACHE. So, yes, everyone can learn through getting 'outfoxed'. But I really enjoy this game, as I've worked crossword and other word puzzles all my life. Now if I can just get some movement on the leaderboard, I'm coming after the T-Shirt!

6 posts

How is it possible? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions

about 1 month ago

Hi, Bijan Kanti P. I see you are very recent to SFI, and I welcome you. Most likely you haven't read everything available at this point.

Others have provided an answer, so I won't regurgitate the same information. I just want to say that when you have a question of this nature, it is very likely a quick review of the rules of said game, auction, etc. would have revealed this information for you.

Then you would be able to help someone else who was looking for an answer. That's how we learn and grow here. And earn, I might add.

19 posts

More about the game hidden in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

Sorry, Mr. Sastry, ALL unused clues from any game AREN'T carried over to next game, as per this I received from Support:

This was my query:
When playing HIDDEN:
I opted for the 10 free clues and purchased 10 more with TCredit; I began the first game with 50 clues.

For whatever reason, I ended the game before these 50 clues were all used. When I began the next game, I noticed the remaining clues from first game weren't 'rolled over' to new game.

Why is this? Why should I lose clues, especially when some of them were 'purchased'?

Thank you.

This is answer from Support:

Hi Delmage:

That is the way the game works. The clues are not carried over from game to game. All clues purchased need to be used in the game they are purchased in.

Thank you,
Natalie Pounds
TC/SFI Support Team Supervisor

Hope this helps everyone who plays HIDDEN and didn't yet know.

9 posts

Not allow to use Astro Auction Clues in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

about 1 month ago

The rule is TEN free clues per game. And you can also purchase ten, giving you a total of 50 clues per game. You have the option, while playing, to add those clues to your total. You just have to be aware of the notices as you play; it's not difficult to see.

Play hard, get lucky with the RED fox (3 free clues each time you get the RED fox), and you can score very high in any game.

Good luck; I'm coming after you in the leaderboard!

14 posts

Encouragement for PSA in Team Building #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Hi, Danal.

Sorry your PSA is having this 'mental tiredness' problem. Sounds as if her mental battery needs recharging (and maybe her physical battery, also.)

We all need rest and relaxation very badly if we get over-stressed.

If she were my PSA, I would advise her to just set her account on 'vacation' mode, and begin getting out more. Just walking , visiting friends, going to the beach (if one is near), window shopping, reading a good book. Anything to get her mind off what has gotten her ' mentally tired'.

It would probably take no more than a week, maybe two, and when she returned with a clear mind, she could resume her SFI business where she left off. Her mental and physical batteries would be fully charged and ready to go, and she should have no problem 'picking up the pieces'.

Wishing her and you well.

25 posts

Second Home CSAs in Team Building #Compensation #CSA #Team Building

about 1 month ago

Sujoy, IMHO, the sponsoring is complete when anyone joins. Afterward, we become teachers, instructors, guides, mentors. As for active as opposed to inactive, there are / can be many reasons. Perhaps you've never considered they may just be uninterested or indifferent?

I learned long ago one can't be 'made' to do anything if he doesn't have the motivation which would drive him to take action. So I stopped beating dead horses. If they want it, they'll find a way, regardless. So don't think you're standing in their way, that you're blocking them, causing their inactivity. THEY are their own worst enemy, in this respect.

12 posts

Hidden clues won playing Astro in Eager Zebra #Astro Auctions #Compensation #Eager Zebra

2 months ago

Roberta, sorry about your husband's health problems. You both are in our prayers.

Now, in answer to your question:
When you participate in an Astro Auction and run the rocket, you will see the 'Claim Winnings' button after the rocket lands. When this button is clicked, any prizes you won are automatically entered on the prizes list in the DashBoard. There is nothing else to do to claim any prizes.
Then if you want to use the 'free Hidden clues' you have won, you will see this option available near the bottom of the game panel when you are playing. If you are out of clues and have this option, just click and get ten new clues to continue your game.
Wishing you and your husband well; continue enjoying the games when / if you have time.

19 posts

When to reassign affiliates for doing nothing in Team Building #PSA #Team Building

2 months ago

Of course, you meant to say 'magnifying glass' instead of the 'Q' sign, right?

6 posts

How to Win in Astro Bidding? in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #TCredits #VersaPoints

2 months ago

Hi, Rachael A. Glad to see you interested in AA. You are winning random prizes with your 1 TCredit; are you claiming them? When each auction ends, there is a 'Claim Winnings' button which must be clicked ; this click awards all the constellation (consolation) prizes you won. You have seven days after the auction to make your claim.

If you want to win the product being auctioned, the TCredits required to win may run from 125 to 1000, depending on the product up for auction. Last night, 10 Silver bars cost the winner of the auction 852 TCredits. Can you go that high to win?

Some things may be won for less than 100 TCredits if it is a JUNIOR auction. Only players with 100 or less TCredits in their account can bid in junior auctions.

Continue playing and winning the constellation prizes, and good luck.

33 posts

Hidden Clues are misleading in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

As Janet S., said, 'The answer will be from a list of all words which relate to the clue'. I have found this to be true as most answers bear only a tangential relationship to the original clue. I'm an American and it has me scratching my head almost every game. So don't think it is tilted to favor us Americans, cause it ain't, not by a long shot. But I'm still 'in it to win it'.

21 posts

Hidden Words in Eager Zebra #Eager Zebra

3 months ago

Yes, there are errors. I got busted on the correct answer on my first guess, but later in the game the same word, which was palm tree, was accepted as correct. I just took it in stride, as the game is in beta testing mode.

20 posts

Hurricane Florence Slamming The SE United States in Miscellaneous

3 months ago

Hi Richard. I'm in SC also, waiting, wondering. But I'm on the sw backside of where Florence should track through SC, and hopefully, won't see too much wind or rain. I'm about 18 miles SW of State House in Columbia SC. Wishing everyone in the path good luck and sending up prayers.

6 posts

Astro action claim in Astro Auctions #Astro Auctions #Compensation

3 months ago

Hi Kumar S., in the flight log for auction #1770, you aren't listed as a winner of any constellation prize. Auction runners up (second place) doesn't guarantee you a prize of 500 RWs.

If you matched the PTB of 151, then someone else won it because they tipped the pilot more than you did. If that was the case, there is a small yellow dot by the PTB winners name, meaning you lost to that person. Hover your pointer over this dot for an explanation.

This has happened to me on numerous occasions, as many as four times in one day.

Continue playing and enjoying the auctions, you'll win when your number rolls up.

14 posts

What Does It Take? in Miscellaneous #Leadership #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks, Santiago. I couldn't agree with you more.

26 posts

Don’t like inactive PSA’s in your genealogy? in Team Building #Leadership #PSA #Team Building

3 months ago

Thanks, Scott, for this 'Must Read'. But I've never considered them clutter. If they aren't ready to work now, they may be later, so I continue sending info and other messages to everyone. Never know when something you say may ignite the spark which results in a Diamond. ATP.